Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 9: Mum

She is hands down "The person who has gotten you through the most".



My Mum has pretty much gotten me through everything.  We weren't rich growing up by any means, but I have to admire the woman who could pull things out of thin air so that my brother and I never had to miss out on anything. We got to go to music lessons, drama, orchestras, choirs, Australia, family trips....I even got to go to Sweden because of her.  Most other mothers would just have told their kids no, but not my Mum.  Even if it took making our clothes, or not having anything for herself, she put us first.

So now I live across the other side of the world and have done so since 2002, so we don't get to talk a lot.  Neither of us can really foot that telephone bill.  But I miss her like crazy.  Sometimes I just wish I had my Mum. And I always wish that I had her superpower abilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment