Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 18: Ugh...it's me

My biggest insecurity = ME.



I worry about everything.  I worry about my weight.  I worry about my chin.  I look at this picture which is really beautiful and I can only see my flaws.  I worry that I'm not a good Mom.  I worry that I'm not a good wife.  I worry that I don't cook well enough, or feed my children healthy enough.  I worry about my back and neck which at the age of 30 is riddled with arthritis.  I worry about money.  I worry about my children, their development and their education. I worry about my husband, my family around the world, about my friends.  I worry about the world.

I guess that makes me a fairly typical woman right?

So this year I'm doing things differently.  I AM going to lose weight - bring on the gym and Jillian Michaels 30 day shred once Jeremy leaves. I am going to do things that make me feel good so bring on pedicures and the occassional massage.  I am going to feel OK about putting the kids in daycare for a few hours every so often so that I can have some time to breath. I'm going to be a better me, not feel guilty about it, and be proud of it!



No comments:

Post a Comment