Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day 1 - A picture of yourself with 15 facts


ME!!

1. I'm from New Zealand.  I lived in Sweden for 1 year, South Korea for 2 years, and I've been in the US for 7 years now.

2. I have two kids - Mikey (6) and Emilia (2)

3. I've been married since September 2003

4.  I get ansty living in one place for too long...so moving back to Ft Bragg was kind of difficult for me.

5. I am sooooo hard on myself.  I think I am the definition of low self-esteem.

6. My dream job would be a Travel/Food writer - I'm very jealous of Rachael Ray!

7. My best friends are spread throughout the world.  I may not talk to them often, or see them for years.  But when I do see them we start back from where we left off.

8. I can't stand drama. I have and will cut off ties if you drag me into stupid stuff.  It's just not worth it.

9. I want to travel.  Anywhere.  And experience everything!! (Apart from Bungee Jumping).  Even if it's something like football which I don't like - I would go to a game if you gave me tickets!!

10.  I love NASCAR - that's no secret.  I will plan my weekends around it.

11. I get wicked bad road rage.

12. I can come up with the wierdest way of describing things.

13.  I can't help it - I love watching the Keeping Up with the Kardashians and Chelsea Lately.

14.  I have a BA in Linguistics.  I wish someone could have told me how useless that was.

15. I may be biased, but my husband and I make pretty darn beautiful kids!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for number seven! xx

    P.S. have added your blog as a link to mine if that's OK?? That way I don't have to remember the URL ;)

    ReplyDelete