Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day 8: Hahahaha...

A picture of things that make you laugh:

So, I have a tonne of pictures that make me laugh.  Most of my kids because they make me laugh on a daily basis. And my husband is a goofball. Here's a few of my favorites!

This is actually an outtake from a picture session we had with Lori Barberly just after Christmas.  It may be an outtake, but I think its perfect.  Who can't laugh at this?


Need I say more?


This is a total inside joke with a few buddies of mine, but if you haven't see Charlie the Unicorn you will understand, and the definition of a fanny pack is somewhat different in New Zealand.


This was taken at the St Patricks Day dinner at Ft Drum Commons. Mia was 9 months old at the time.  I have no idea what she was doing, but this picture cracks me up!!

Mikey has abs!!  He thought this Haloween costume was so cool!!  And baby Mia - she was only 4 months old, and lets just say that a Chilli Pepper suits her personality!

No comments:

Post a Comment