Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 11: Bananas

A picture of something you hate.....My friend Jay sent this to me on Myspace or Facebook a few years ago, and I can honestly tell you that I was very upset at the time. I really thought it was a way of him telling me he hated me....like hate mail or something.  Until I stopped to think about it, and realised it was his way of teasing me.


How awful is that!!  Seriously, I hate bananas.  I used to love them as a kid, then I disliked banana bread, or banana flavored stuff, then it moved to the bananas having to be perfectly yellow with no brown spots.  Then I just couldn't touch or smell a banana, or even really look at one.  I don't know why.  I've had to confront my fear since having kids, but I'm not thrilled by that.  The worst is if you're enjoying a perfectly good handful of Jelly Belly's, then you get that one ugly Banana Flavored one.  Gross!!



No comments:

Post a Comment