Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day 14: My Babies...

I never even want to imagine my life without my family. The thought terrifies me, and being an Army Wife I would be lying if the thought of my husband passing hasn't crossed my mind.  It does everyday, but I don't want to be reminded EVER, so do any military spouse a favor, and never ask "Are you scared he could die."





So between Jeremy, Mikey and Mia I have the most wonderful family ever, and I don't ever want them gone,  or out of my life, or hurt. I just don't want my life to be without them.

Just looking at the pictures and look how precious they are.  Jeremy is a wonderful Dad who is goofy and loving.  Mikey is just laid back and funny.  We actually nicknamed him "Goofy No-toothy" yesterday during one of his giggling fits.  And Mia, how do you describe her?  Cheeky, Inquisitive, Dramatic, Independent, Co-dependant?? Beautiful is my choice.  She really is a sweetheart who really has her moments. Both the kids keep me on my toes, that's for sure, and Jeremy is always there to pick me up when I'm getting down.  So they are what I could never imagine my life without.

No comments:

Post a Comment