Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day 15: A Book Full of Post It Notes




So you all know that I love to travel, so todays theme: A picture of something you want to do before you die was impossible to narrow down to one thing.

I want to forever work on my Bucket List.  I want to go and experience the amazing things I read about, hear about, and see.  I don't want to spend my life dreaming about what could be, but actually see it! 

So here are a few things that are on my bucket list:

* Be driven around a NASCAR track at 150 mph+

* Be driven around a rally track in the woods of Varmland, Sweden

* Go ice fishing

* Take my family to all the amazing places that I saw in Sweden.

* Go to a snooty high class restaurant and eat Kobe Beef

* To go on a cruise and be served cocktails on a beach with a hot cabana boy fan me with a giant leaf.

* To see my kids graduate from High School and College.

* To get my Masters Degree.

* To travel the world in an RV

* To go to a show where people sing along to the Sound of Music.

* To participate in one of those groups that do random things, like start dancing in a food court, or freeze for a minute in Grand Central Station.

* To ride on a Sleigh in Central Park

* To be kissed on the Eiffel Tower.

* To hike along the Andes.

So really, I want to have books full of post it notes with things I want to do, and then actually experience them!


No comments:

Post a Comment