Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 10: The Most messed up stuff????

Because I am sweet, innocent and perfect this one is a tough one.......Who have I done the most messed up stuff with?  And is the photographic evidence back in storage in New Zealand???

Now I can tell you stories!!!

Lets go back in time to.....Sweden 1997.

I am remembering a frozen pool, beer, and a sauna.  Beer and a sauna do not mix....right Maggie???

Move forward to New Zealand....the summer of 98/99....

A guy almost crashed his motorbike while staring at Lauren and I.....granted our skirts were short.
There was the raspberry soda we were drinking....
Kathryn and I were masters of holding back each others hair....and painting the town various colors.
There was the night I met Ben...and he wound up in jail overnight....and then we dated for 9 months...
The Broadway Flat where we had punk gigs all the time, and requests from the local police to return the park bench....
The Bucking Bronco....twice....topless...(OH THE SHAME!!!)

Fast Forward again to South Korea....

Polly's, Gecko's, Hooker Hill, Transvestites, Soju Kettles,......

Jeremy still married me!!! And I've been completely innocent since then right???


Dang you Drummies and Wine Slushies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment