Monday, January 9, 2012

WTF??

So for the past week I've upped my water intake, ate a majority fresh fruits and veggies, I've been doing crunches, and the 30 Day Shred....and I've gained weight!!!  WHAT THE HECK?? This is so freaking frustrating!!!

I'm trying so hard to remain positive.  I did slip up once when my husband decided to order pizza.  I had two slices and I was done and went on my happy way and continued trying to eat healthy.  Just frustrating.  I won't give up.

Anyway, I have this weekend to look forward to.  We're going to go to Great Wolf Lodge in Charlotte for a marriage retreat.  I am very grateful for this as its all expenses paid in a wonderful location.  No one can claim that the Army doesn't try to look after their families.  And trust me, we need it. Having so much illness in the household the past few months have taken a tole on our relationship and the seminars usually give us tools to revitalise things, and then there's the family time - we're planning on going to a discovery museum with the kids, the water park in the hotel, and magic quest where we get to run around with wands.  And the best part is the date night we get as there is childcare available.  We're torn between going out to a nice restaurant, or staying in the hotel and having a few drinks at the bar and playing in the water park.

No comments:

Post a Comment