Sunday, January 22, 2012

I was doing so well...

I really was doing well.  I hadn't cheated at all.  I went to a restaurant and didn't cheat.  I went to the movies and didn't eat or drink anything.  I had friends over for dinner and didn't cheat.

I lost 6lbs!

And then today I went to a wine cafe with Jenn, and had wine. Definite cheat.  And came home to my husbands football food he had made for his new workmate and family who came over.  Ugh.  I was so hungry and just needed to eat something - mostly to counteract the effects of the wine.  3 chicken wings, a mini cupcake, a tortilla chip and a corner of a slice of pizza later....crap.

So I didn't overdo it, and it's not like I pigged out, but I still am beating myself up.  I haven't even had a chance to run like I had planned to make me feel better.  I woke up Saturday feeling like I had a hangover, and Jeremy went on a 50km bike ride this morning which left no time for me. 

Tomorrow I just need to go and do it.  And get eating right again.  This is the first time I've ever tried a diet that actually has worked so I really want to keep it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment