Thursday, March 10, 2011

So I am starting....

I admit it.  I've been putting it off. But today I did something for me...I went to the gym.  And I ran!!  I know - that's so unlike me!  But I actually surprised myself that I wasn't dying after 30 seconds.  Antonia came with me and we put Levi and Mia in the toy room that has a glass window separating it from the gym area.  Works great in theory, but 2 years are not the best sharers, and they are also escape artists.  But they'll get better if we keep at it, and I still managed to get a decent workout.

So it's a start.  We're planning on going again tomorrow morning, and adjusting our time to where the kids might not be so grouchy. And it was nice to have adult conversation too.  That's always a good thing.

I also got some interesting news this morning.  I was confused for a while because the first message I got said "Wow, first one".  This was at 6:45am, so I thought it was Dee playing some kind of game....or something else that crossed my mind, and I really don't want to write on here what I thought it was. <lalalalalalala....hands over ears>.  I got this message on my phone, and it wasn't until I got on the computer that I realised it was Dee wanting addresses to send wedding invitations to us and needing our addresses.  Her "wow, first one" response was intended for Hannah who was the first to respond.

So my "cousin" Lori is getting married at the end of May!! (And I forgot to tell Jeremy when he called me this morning...woops) Lori is my Mother-in-laws cousin.  So that's fun!  I'll need to go dress shopping now which scares me on the best of days, but I am excited for her, and excited for a reason to shop!

Anyway, lets hope I can keep motivated to go to the gym from now on, because I really did have a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment