Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 29: Smile!!

I've already posted the pictures that make me smile because they make me laugh too.  So tonight I'll be relying on google a bit....and I'm pretty bored tonight too, so it will give me something to do to fill in the evening. And yes, American Idol is on, but I have an inability to just sit down and watch TV.  I have to be doing something at the same time.    It drives Jeremy crazy, but he's not here so who cares.


This picture amuses me since Fed Ex and UPS are rival companies.  I take it that Fed Ex wins in this case which works for me since as a NASCAR fan I prefer Denny Hamlin over David Ragin.



This picture is just so wrong in so many ways, but it's pretty funny.


This picture is my signature picture for one of the forums I belong to.  On one thread they were saying something kind about the person who posted before them.  And the girl after me posted that I'm pretty brave to have a furry, smiling poop on my signature. HAHAHAHAHA....I just about peed my pants reading that. I think the Kiwifruit (Dang it - I almost wrote Kiwi...I've been in America too long).



Mia wanted so badly to go outside to play this day.  I told her no because it was really wet outside. And she had no pants on as well.  Mia, thinking outside of the box decided to put on rainboots and a hat...because she wouldn't get wet if she did that.  Good thinking girl....not quite right though...




Jeremy got to take Mikey to PT this morning back when we were at Fort Drum.  Mikey thought it was sooo cool being able to run with Daddy, and I think he even got to carry the company flag at one point. Aren't they cute!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment