Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 30: I Miss....

It's the last day of the 30 Day Photo Challenge, which obviously took a lot longer than 30 days. My bad. I did finish it though right?

Haha!! I miss Jeremy everyday.  Today especially.  Mia woke me up 4 times last night so I'm exhausted because all I want is some sleep.  She's whiny and tired, and is currently on her second time out in her room and its only lunch time.  I wish I could just escape these tantrums and not be the bad guy for just one day.  I also have Jenn's two dogs here which equals a lot of fur.  I wish he was home to help me clean up said fur.  Mikey wants to play baseball out back...well, that's hard to do while wrangling 3 dogs and a grumpy 2 year old, so I wish Jeremy was here to play with Mikey.

I made delicious Blueberry Muffins this morning, and I wish that I could share that with him.  The race is on this afternoon and I wish I could watch it with him, and make bets on who will win.  Man I just miss him.  Weekends are just super long without him.  Yes I love playing with the kids, but I'm just so tired after almost 2 months of bad sleep and I would love a day off with some company just so that I can refresh my soul.


Argh, I so don't want to be negative.  So here are some good things that are happening.

I made really yummy Tilapia with Hollandaise Sauce yesterday for dinner.  Oh, and I have discovered Greek yogurt with caramel or fruit on the bottom.  Talk about amazing!!  And even being able to use it as a dip for fruit.  The best stuff ever!! For dinner tonight - Teriyaki Pork with steamed broccolli and carrots.  Yum! Oh, and I also made Whole Wheat Blueberry Pancakes yesterday for breakfast, and Blueberry Muffins this morning....notice a trend.

Oh man, Jenns dog Kiawah just farted.....thats ripe!!  It's bringing tears to my eyes......

The race is on this afternoon.  Racing at Bristol is amazing - it's got super high progressive banking which means that it gets steeper the higher up the track you go.  And it's a half-mile track shaped like the Colleseum in Rome.  So all the cars get really close together and the drivers can't relax for a second, and the crashes are spectacular.  So to win, you have to be aggresive and extrememly lucky!!

I pick Denny Hamlin to win, and Dennis Setzer to come in last....10 points for a win, 5 points for a top 5 for Denny, and 5 points if Dennis does infact finish last....

No comments:

Post a Comment