Saturday, February 26, 2011

Day 25: My day




Today's theme is a picture that describes your day, I had trouble coming up with just one picture. So I thought I would just use many pictures to sum things up.

My day started in a delightful couch potato form, although I did break to make breakfast, clean a bit, and see what was going on in my virtual world. 

Since it was such an amazing day out, I sat outside in the sun while the kids played.

The kids and I went to a birthday party for Alyssa.  It was an Olivia theme, which was amazing.  Lori is so creative and made all the decorations and such.  It makes me wonder if I could be that creative too with the help of a Cricut....but somehow I think I'm not that talented.

All was great until the clown entered.

I just don't like clowns.  I like magic.  I like balloons and face painting.  I even like the bunny.  But I don't like clowns.  Especially when it looks like they haven't washed their costume in a while.  Mia wasn't thrilled either...but did enjoy the tricks and I have to admit that the clown was amazing at face painting and did a pretty, glittery butterfly on Mia's hand. She also made Mia a balloon kitty, and Mikey a T-Rex.

There were plenty of treats...and LOTS of sugar.  LOTS.

My weekends revolve around Nascar so we came home and watched the Nationwide Race.

And now I have resumed my rightful place on the couch!

1 comment:

  1. Haha! I love your description of the party! Pretty decorations, scary clown, sugar high and fun!

    ReplyDelete