Friday, February 25, 2011

I'm back!!

So I definately haven't been keeping up with my goal of blogging daily.  You see, Jeremy took the laptop with him, and the computer upstairs....well, it's time a sledge hammer is taken to it.  Jeremy broke the disc drive on it during R&R on deployment number 1, and well, we're on number 3 and its just not worth fixing it. 

So my wonderful husband allowed me to get this new laptop.  It's not the best or most expensive, but I am extremely grateful for it. It makes my life much easier.  Mikey can research for projects with more supervision, Mia won't have a tantrum everytime I need to do work for the FRG, and I can multitask a thousand times easier! Now I just have to figure out how to get all the pictures and music off the computer upstairs and on to this laptop. (If anyone tech savvy knows how to put whats on my IPOD directly onto here, that would be great!)

Anyway, if you're wanting a brief summary of whats been going on, I've officially started my FRG Leader duties, I've been diagnosed with TMJ which makes it feel like I've gone a few rounds in the ring with Mike Tyson...ie OW!! Nascar season has started in the most wonderful way possible.  Mikey is doing great at school. Mia is still having a hard time without Daddy, but I have her enrolled in CYS now and can take her to Hourly Care on post so we can at least have a break from each other. We've had many birthday parties to attend which the kids love, and I've got a few great friends who are really supporting me! I'm one lucky gal!!

No comments:

Post a Comment