Thursday, August 18, 2011

Let me entertain you.....

So there's nothing I love more than laughing so hard that I cry. I've done that several times in the last 24 hours thanks to Chelsey Handler and my Seasoned Military Wives gals.  This post may be a little offensive to some, so don't say I didn't warn you.

Chelsey did a little round table story on New Zealand last night which always makes me curious.  It's about the banning of crazy names.  Duke is included in the list which I don't think is that bad, but I guess it's crazier in New Zealand with its royal ties.  In America I just think of a great North Carolina university. Here's the link for you all to look at just incase you were curious.  And then please tell me why you would name your twins Benson and Hedges (which is a cigarette brand)...cute for dogs, not humans.


Next on the list of things that made me laugh was the addition of some questionable words to the dictionary: sexting, retweeting, cyberbullying and mankini. Hmmmm.....just what exactly is a mankini??? Curious as to what is was, I used the powers of Google Images and discovered THIS:

Don't say I didn't warn you!!  I will spare you the rear view.


Terrible, terrible, terrible.  But it made me laugh.  Hard. I wonder if Jeremy would like it if I photoshopped his face onto one of those men??



 


No comments:

Post a Comment