Saturday, November 12, 2011

Frustration

So, it's been a few months since my husband got home, and with that came a common complaint: weight gain.  Now, I'd worked my butt off to take 10 lbs off when he was gone, and now it's all back.  Grrrrr. 

So about 1 1/2 weeks ago I decided enough is enough, and started working out.  I went out and got the Perfect Abs machine.  I have issues doing crunches because it hurts my neck and back.  But with this machine it gets me in the right position and supports my neck.  So I get an effective workout, and I don't have that additional pain.  I have also been doing the 30 Day Shred every night (I'm on Level 2 now), and I've been doing the Couch to 5K again.  On my off running days I've been doing bike rides or walking the dog.  But I had to take a little rest from running as I was getting shin splints.

You would think that doing all that, plus tracking calories that I would lose some weight.  NO!!  Nothing!!  In 2 weeks NOTHING!! I don't understand.  I really don't .  It's so frustrating. What am I doing wrong.  I've gone from doing not much at all, to doing some form of exercise 3 times a day and I've seen no change!! The exercise is getting easier so I know I'm doing something, but why won't my body change??

I'm going to try to keep it up, but I'm hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment